CONNECTING TECHNOLOGY INNOVATORS, INVESTORS, END-USERS AND ENERGY, CLEANTECH AND MINING VALUE CHAINS
- Hear from and meet energy and mining industry experts who will outline their current urgent priorities and challenges and what technology they are looking to invest in
- Meet the most exciting technology start-ups and innovators who will showcase their ideas and products
- Connect with the investment, innovation and industry ecosystems, such as growth centres, incubators, Government and intermediaries to forge new partnerships
- Find out what investors are looking for – and who can assist your company in its growth and market penetration journeys
- Discover what Government and private sector support is available
- Network with buyers and decision makers from some of the region’s largest energy and mining companies and discuss how your offerings can help them
Mining and energy companies
- Experience the latest digital and cleantech technology – learn from other sectors, international case studies and pilot projects
- See which technology sectors the smart money is flowing to – and how you can get in early
- De-risk your digital transformation strategies through collaborating with the broader industry communities
Digital transformation in the energy and mining sectors is driving efficiencies, decarbonisation and profitability, and many innovations, ideas and solutions are coming from start-ups and early-stage technology companies.
In the Australian market, there is often a gap between the technology community, potential investors and end users – exciting, market ready solutions are being developed every day, needing early-stage funding, industry contacts and market guidance.
The Energy and Mining Technology Investment Summit has been conceived and designed to close the gaps between the technology, industry and the investment community.
WHAT YOU WILL EXPERIENCE AT THE ENERGY & MINING TECHNOLOGY INVESTMENT SUMMIT
WHAT TECHNOLOGIES WILL THE EVENT FOCUS ON?
- Machine Learning & AI
TOPICS TO BE DISCUSSED
- Business models for innovation
- New technology trends - market needs, market funding
- Progressing your start-up through maturity stages
- Meeting the real needs of industry
- The role of Government and Academic Institutions
- How to access and work with large corporations
- Funding options
- Government funding and incentives
- Accessing international capital
Director of the Innovation and Entrepreneurship Center (IEC) at the National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL)
Director of the Center for Renewable Energy and Economic Development (CREED)
REGISTRATION OPTIONS & PRICING
WHO WILL ATTEND
For more information on sponsoring or exhibiting, click the Learn More button or contact Symon Rubens, CEO, Energy Conference Network.
Australia +61 412 342 501
US +1 (832) 384-4498
Feedback From Our Recent Events
"Great event, manages to get key players in a room together. Very professionally organised."
"We were an exhibitor and foind the conference a professional environment to share ideas and discuss automation solutions. Great audience with similar interest."
"A very good coverage of the technologies available to help mining companies to achieve digital futures."
"This is where mining is going - so great to have the forum to discuss new concepts and see where we can bring well developed technologies from other sectors to the mining industry."